GOOD GIRL GONE BAD is a composition of fruits and flowers, a perfume as bewitching as bursts of laughter, a barrier moved beyond, a forgotten prohibition.
The perfume opens on the fresh innocence of the petals of Jasmin Sambac and the apricot sweetness of Chinese Osmanthus. But that feminine ideal does not continue to fool anyone for long. Letting go of their demure appearances, the flowers toss off their inhibitions and reveal the other, decadent side of themselves. The Rose of May gives off its honeyed heat. The Indian Tuberose nakedly exhibits its milky roundness, while the narcotic sensuality of Egyptian Narcissus surges forth, uncontrollable and deliciously haunting. Notes of Virginia Cedar and Amber open up and try to assert their dominant character In order to contain that outpouring of opulence, but they never succeed in taming it completely. The tension is palpable; the addiction exacerbated; the pleasure consummated.
- Top notes: Jasmine, Osmanthus, May Rose.
- Heart notes: Indian Tuberose, Narcissus.
- Base notes: Amber, Cedar.
- Eau de Parfum: Women.
- 50ml, Refillable.
- Each KILIAN bottle is transformed into a precious object. The white-lacquered flacon is engraved on its various sides with a ceramic fresco representing the original sin and decorated with a golden plate, where the name of the fragrance has been carved and manually filled with white enamel.
- The bottle comes in a white clutch inspired by a slim cigarette case deeply rooted in Art Deco, ornamented with a gold-toned snake—the ultimate symbol of temptation— waiting with flickering crystal eyes. Carry the clutch as an evening bag, it stores essential items safely, with a satisfying click-to-close clasp.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Bht, Benzoic Acid.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Alberto Morillas’ long and distinguished career began in 1970, when the young Seville native left the School of Beaux Arts in Geneva to join Firmenich. In the intervening years, Alberto has worked extensively in both niche and mainstream perfume, creating such beloved Luckyscent favorites as By Kilian’s Good Girl Gone Bad, Le Labo Vanille 44, and S-Perfume Classic, as well as mass market bestsellers like Bvlgari Blv, Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio For Women, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Calvin Klein CK One (with Harry Fremont). He received the prestigious Prix François Coty in 2003 and The Fragrance Foundation Lifetime Perfumer Award in 2013.
As a primarily self-trained perfumer, Morillas describes his creative style as spontaneous, often starting with the simple concept of a color or shape, refining as he goes along while taking infamously meticulous handwritten notes. He works equally with raw natural materials and new synthetics, preferring not to let any pre-determined ratios or rules limit his work. As the millions who’ve sampled his creations would surely agree, the results are extraordinary.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.