Good Girl Gone Bad Eau de Parfum is a composition of fruits and flowers, a perfume as bewitching as bursts of laughter, a barrier moved beyond, a forgotten prohibition. The perfume opens on the fresh innocence of the petals of Jasmin Sambac and the apricot sweetness of Chinese Osmanthus. But that feminine ideal does not continue to fool anyone for long. Letting go of their demure appearances, the flowers toss off their inhibitions and reveal the other, decadent side of themselves. The Rose of May gives off its honeyed heat. The Indian Tuberose nakedly exhibits its milky roundness, while the narcotic sensuality of Egyptian Narcissus surges forth, uncontrollable and deliciously haunting. Notes of Virginia Cedar and Amber open up and try to assert their dominant character In order to contain that outpouring of opulence, but they never succeed in taming it completely. The tension is palpable; the addiction exacerbated; the pleasure consummated.
- Top notes: Jasmine, Osmanthus, May Rose.
- Heart notes: Indian Tuberose, Narcissus.
- Base notes: Amber, Cedar.
- Perfumer: Alberto Morillas.
- Innovative refill bottle allows for an easy spill-proof process.
- Eau de Parfum: Women.
- 50ml, Refill Bottle.
- Start refilling your bottle by carefully removing the atomizer.
- Plug your refill bottle into your flacon and make sure to hold it vertically.
- The cutting-edge dispenser will stop transferring the perfume automatically once the container is full.
- This innovative new refill allows an easy spill-proof process for your 50ml fragrance bottle and your 7.5ml travel spray.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Bht, Benzoic Acid.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.