The deeply complementing counterpart to Amouage’s Gold Man fragrance, Gold Woman opens to aromatic notes of frankincense, rose and lily of the valley—much like the masculine alternative. The bitter-sweet heart of orris, myrrh and jasmine trail into heady musk undertones for a rich and sophisticated fragrance perfectly suited to evening wear.
- Top notes: Rose, Lily of the Valley, Frankincense.
- Heart notes: Myrrh, Orris, Jasmine.
- Base notes: Ambergris, Civet, Musk, Cedarwood, Sandalwood.
- Perfumer: Guy Robert.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Hydroxycitronellal, Isopropylmyristate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzophenone, Methylcyclopentadecanone, Limonene, Eugenol, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Citral, Cinnamal.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.