Ganymede Eau de Parfum takes you on a journey to a new imaginary world with notes that beautifully blend together. The stunning composition of this fragrance is the result of a creative osmosis between Marc-Antoine Barrois and Quentin Bisch, the same duo behind B683. However, this time, the destination is elsewhere, taking inspiration from Ganymede, a rocky satellite of Jupiter.
The mandarin, violet, immortelle, and suede notes all play a part in creating a stunning scent that embodies fluid elegance and aluminous beauty. The notes answer each other in a constant conversation, drawing a new olfactory map on the skin. It’s a perfumed journey that takes you towards a new world, with a new code of elegance. Everything about Ganymede Eau de Parfum is magical and beautiful, from the scent, the bottle, and the story behind the fragrance.
- Top notes: Tangerine, Saffron.
- Heart notes: Immortelle, Osmanthus, Violet.
- Base notes: Cedar, Leather, Musk, Woody Notes, Patchouli.
- Perfumer: Quentin Bisch.
- 100% made in France.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 30ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.