In The Garden of Good and Evil is a fragrance collection that invites you to enters into the garden of Eden and succumb to forbidden desires. Forbidden Games is a taste of honey gone wild. Honey-drizzled peach is sprinkled with cinnamon and infused with vanilla for a sinfully delicious half-nectar, half-flower blend.
- Top notes: Apple, Peach, Plum, Cinnamon.
- Heart notes: Bulgarian Rose, Bourbon Geranium, Jasmine.
- Base notes: Vanilla, Honey, Opoponax.
- Eau de Parfum: Women.
- Scents that transport are portable for travel with the 30ml refillable Travel Spray.
- White casing is engraved with a fresco including a door, a snake, a grapevine and an apple – symbols of original sin – hint at one’s destiny. The Travel Spray is available as a box set with four 7.5ml vials of refill juice or as a stand alone item with an empty 7.5ml vial.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Tocopherol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Calice Becker was born in France to a pre-revolution Russian immigrant family, from whom she received a love of and reverence for fragrance, art, and traditional craftsmanship. Blessed from an early age with a keen sense of smell and the good taste to accompany it, she entered the largest perfumery school in Grasse, the Roure-Bertrand-Dupont (now the Givaudin Perfumery School). Entering Quest International upon graduation, Becker found herself under the tutelage of the famous Francoise Caron, who encouraged Becker to be a pioneer of a new generation of female noses and creators. Becker responded by creating J’Adore Christian Dior, one of the world’s most beloved and bestselling perfumes.
Never one to limit herself to one world or another, Becker comes onto our radar via her work as the primary nose on most of Kilian Hennessy’s By Kilian line. Though By Kilian features many stunning natural ingredients and rare, expensive distillations, Becker is equally proficient with modern synthetics, as she still creates scents for niche and mass market alike. We would say she doesn’t fit into any mold at all, but we can think of one: master perfumer.
Heir to a long line of cognac makers who were pioneers in luxury, Kilian decided to take up the torch of family tradition. Creating a new luxury brand was definitely a challenge worthy of his predecessors. Many of Kilian’s fragrances today carry this childhood memory as they are reminiscent of the sugar in the alcohol and the wood of the cognac barrels.