Private Blend Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum is inspired by the cascades of white flowers that spill off the branches of the white acacia beloved shade tree that dots the mediterranean gardens and lines its tranquil avenues.
Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum creates a crisp and bright floral accord from this bloom, then surrounds it with effervescent citruses and acacia honey. The fragrance creates an effect of sheer floral possession that is incomparably hypnotic and extremely bold.
- Top notes: Sicilian Lemon, Calabrian Bergamot, Orange.
- Heart notes: Osmanthus, Acacia Blossom, Mimosa.
- Base notes: Acacia Honey.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Bht.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.