What makes a masculine fragrance old-school: ingredients, strength or style? In the case of Fiero Eau de Parfum, it’s all of the above—a powerhouse of citrus, neroli, vetiver and spices with a classic fougere-style sensibility that’s as captivatingly seductive as it is intense. Opening with bright, tart lemon, Fiero Eau de Parfum quickly starts rounding out its profile with the development of clean, full-bodied neroli, adding a green freshness. As the scent drys further, a dizzying array of spices and spiced ingredients come to the fore: rich, smoky vetiver, sharply bitter tarragon, and soapy, musky freshness that all combine to radiate classic, extremely sexy confidence. Signature scents can’t leave much more of a signature than this one.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Calabrian Lemon, Lemon Grass, Blood Orange.
- Heart notes: Thyme, Lavender Flowers, Mint, Neroli.
- Base notes: Nutmeg, Mysore Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Coumarin.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- 30ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), BHT, Diethyl Phthalate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.