Fate Man Eau de Parfum is one of those rare perfumes where you just have to try it to understand it. It begins with an opening salvo of absinthe and herbs through a heart of immortelle swathed in the most luxurious frankincense. The wheel of fortune that is Fate Man Eau de Parfum ends up on cedar and licorice to bring this stunning perfume to a close. Despite being labeled as masculine, Fate Man Eau de Parfum is a true shared fragrance and if you are a fan of Amouage—this is a must try. Fate Man is as ever-changing as the swirling colors on the rainbow coated flacon; the experience is slightly altered every time you wear it.
- Top notes: Mandarin, Saffron, Absinthe, Ginger, Cumin.
- Heart notes: Everlasting flower, Rose, Frankincense, Lavandin, Cistus, Copahu.
- Base notes: Labdanum, Cedarwood, Liquorice, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Musk.
- Perfumer: Karine Vinchon-Spehner.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- 50m, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Salicylate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.