“With Enslaved I loved the idea of falling in love so deeply and passionately there was no escape. In an old family dictionary, one definition of Enslaved was described as, ‘to become a prisoner of love’. I wanted to create a scent that enslaved both its wearer and those who smelt it on them: a scent with no escape where you become the wearer’s prisoner of love.” – ROJA DOVE
Roja Parfums creates fragrances which excite the senses using carefully selected hand-picked ingredients. The Enslaved Pour Femme Parfum is defined by its oriental bouquet resulting in a deeply sensual and rich aroma. Top notes of bergamot (known for its mild spicy tone) combine with the freshness of geranium and orange blossom for vibrancy. The lingering scent of woody patchouli and oakmoss encapsulates this warming perfume.
- Top notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Lime.
- Heart notes: Geranium, Rose de Mai, Orange Blossom, Jasmin de Grasse, Ylang Ylang, Carnation.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Orris, Labdanum, Ambergris, Musk.
- Perfumer: Roja Dove.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.