Crisp. Radiant. Addictive. Eau de Soleil Blanc embodies a refreshing illumination on private blend Soleil Blanc—bright, crisp, and drenched with sparkling citrus. The vibrant twist on the floral amber warmth mirrors the crystalline reflection of the white sun, a sensuous gleam of sky on water. The instant hit of vibrancy invites you into a decidedly new Soleil experience.
- Top notes: Orange Bitter Peel, Vert De Bergamot, Petitgrain Bigarade, Caraway Seed, Pink Peppercorn, Cardamom, Pistachio.
- Heart notes: Moroccan Orange Flower, Rich Nectar, Jasmine, Tuberose, Ylang Ylang, Coco De Mer Accord.
- Base notes: Amber, Vanilla.
- Eau de Toilette: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water, Fragrance, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Geraniol, Bht, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Tom Ford launched his eponymous brand in April 2005, following stints at some of fashion’s most revered Houses. Soon establishing itself as a super brand, TOM FORD showcases a much sought-after offering of ready-to-wear, accessories and beauty products with a slick, seductive and ever-glamorous edge. Popular with everyone from red carpet celebrities to models off-duty, as well as exclusively outfitting Daniel Craig as James Bond, the brand has firmly cemented itself as the ultimate go-to for luxurious, contemporary design. Indulging his love of cinema with his film production company, Fade To Black, launched in the same year, Tom Ford has become a multi-disciplinary authority, leading the fashion zeitgeist with a keen eye for timeless and future-proof style.