Can’t make it to Paris this spring? Dia Woman Extrait de Parfum may be the next best thing. Like a warm April afternoon in the Jardins de Tuileries after a morning rain, Dia Woman Extrait de Parfum blooms with sophistication, freshness, and Right Bank luxury. On first sniff, Dia Woman Extrait de Parfum’s unmistakable French heritage shows in a tingle of fig and bergamot. Almost immediately, the fragrance deepens to welcome an armload of fragrant spring flowers, including rose, jasmine, neroli, and iris, all smelling as if they’re drenched in rain water. Running through Dia Woman Extrait de Parfum’s floral richness is a grounding of incense and sandalwood, reminiscent of the dim churches tucked between the city’s lavish boutiques. We imagine a beautiful woman meeting her lover for lunch at the Plaza Athénée. He leans forward. “You smell so wonderful,” he says. “I know,” she says in reply.
- Top notes: Cistus, Bigrade, Cardamom, Frankincense, Labdanum.
- Heart notes: Peony, Ylang Ylang, Orris, Plum.
- Base notes: Vetiver, Leather, Patchouli, Amber, Palissander.
- Perfumer: Jean-Claude Ellena.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzophenone-3, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Citral, Ci 15510, Ci 10316, Ci 17200.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.