In Dia Man Eau de Parfum, Amouage created a fragrance that perhaps of all its offerings most closely reflects the spirit of its home country, Oman. Dia Man mirrors the arid wilderness of the desert, the spices of Zanzibar, and the freshness of the open Arabian Sea. Dia Man Eau de Parfum’s opening is dry and woody, reminding you of ancient caravans trundling along gravelly dunes. Soon the fragrance deepens and you are sipping spicy tea in a market, the scent of frankincense, plums, and fresh flowers drifting in from the market outside. As the fragrance settles, you are at the ocean and the smell of wet vetiver freshens the air. Amber and patchouli very gently warm the chill ocean breeze. Dia Man Eau de Parfum is the scent of an iconoclast—a man who appreciates luxury, yet has an undeniable sense of adventure.
- Top notes: Cistus, Bigrade, Cardamom, Frankincense, Labdanum.
- Heart notes: Peony, Ylang Ylang, Orris, Plum.
- Base notes: Vetiver, Leather, Patchouli, Amber, Palissander.
- Perfumer: Bertrand Duchaufour.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Ci 15510, Ci 10316, Ci 14700, Benzophenone -3.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.