Decas Eau de Parfum celebrates the 10 years since the release of the first perfume in Xerjoff 1861 collection, and evokes an inspiring mood with zesty notes of Calabrian mandarin. Intriguing and opulent, top notes of tuberose and tobacco lead the nose towards a heart of Italian orris and rich, ceremonial Benzoin, emulating the dignity and regal atmosphere of historic Italy. Smoky, soft opopanax warms at the heart of the fragrance whilst notes of musk, balsam and vanilla provide a grounding base.
- Top notes: Tuberose, Calabrian Mandarin.
- Heart notes: Tuscany Orris, Opopanax.
- Base notes: Musk, Vanilla Bourbon.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Propional.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.