Damarose Parfum is a classic rose chypre, a type of fragrance known for its balance of seduction and poise. Xerjoff takes the rose chypre to the next level by investing it with the finest quality ingredients, including Turkish rose absolute and sambac jasmine absolute. Then crafting into the composition its own twist with freesia and red fruits. As a result, Damarose heart radiates a spicy lusciousness, cradled in velvety patchouli and precious woods, and deepened with sensual amber and musk, mimicking skin.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Freesia, Red Fruits, Lemon.
- Heart notes: Turkish Rose, Sambac Jasmine, Ylang Ylang.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Precious Woods, Amber, Musk.
- Perfumer: Jacques Flori.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol,Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.