In a world where the past is often forgotten, Cuoium Extrait de Parfum emerges as a fierce testament to the power of heritage. With every spritz, this remarkable fragrance captures the essence of a bygone era and wraps it in a modern cloak of elegance. It is the epitome of an alchemical masterpiece, fusing love, respect, and undeniable style into one enchanting elixir.
Imagine a universe where harmony reigns supreme and caretaking is elevated to an art form. That is the world in which Cuoium Extrait de Parfum thrives. It pays homage to the ancestral roots of leather, infusing this legacy with a contemporary twist that is nothing short of divine. From the moment it touches your skin, the intoxicating blend of black pepper and mandarin caress your senses, followed by the enchanting heart notes of violet. But it is the base notes that truly transport you to another realm, with animalic undertones weaving through the intoxicating layers of cade wood, cedar, incense, labdanum, leather, patchouli, and vanilla.
- Top notes: Black Pepper, Mandarin.
- Heart notes: Violet.
- Base notes: Animalic, Cade Wood, Cedar, Incense, Labdanum, Leather, Patchouli, Vanilla.
- Perfumer: Alessandro Gualtieri.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- All Orto Parisi fragrances are hidden in a box that opens up into a metropolis and reveals an infinite hole at the center.
- Cuoium Extrait de Parfum floats in a glass flask with a rusted metal cap with an original inlaid logo made from vegetable tanned leather.
- Labeled by ‘savile row tweed paper’ with a very fine herringbone structure. This is the first Orto Parisi perfume with a removable and reusable leather sleeve.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
ALCOHOL DENAT, AQUA (WATER), PARFUM, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BHT, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, CI19140, CI 14700, CI 42090.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.