Bond No.9’s Chinatown Eau de Parfum is a seductively dynamic fragrance. Its top note is a burst of peach blossom, blended with creamy-sweet gardenia and sultry tuberose and a hint of patchouli adds a spiky note to the other florals. On one side of the bottle, the flowers are the color of irridescent pearl on a deep fuschia background. Turn it over, and in yin-yang style its the same design with the colors reversed. A sultry, mouth-watering equal-opportunity East-West bouquet.
- Top notes: Peach Blossom, Bergamot.
- Heart notes: Gardenia, Tuberose, Peony, Orange Blossom.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cardamom, Guaiac Wood.
- Perfumer: Aurélien Guichard.
- Presented in a double-sided oriental blossom flacon.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.