Amouage’s Bracken Woman reveals itself through a marriage of violet leaf and galbanum green notes of the bracken fern accord, followed by the luscious fruity accents of wild berries. Opening up to a sensuous heart of lily, narcissus, chamomile and leather, the smoky woody base of patchouli, vetiver and birch exudes the playful insouciance of summer days and star-filled nights in the woodlands.
- Top notes: Violet Leaf, Galbanum, Bracken Fern, Wild Berries.
- Heart notes: Lily, Narcissus, Chamomile, Leather.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Vetiver, Birch.
- Perfumer: Dorothée Piot, Karine Vinchon-Spehner.
- Eau de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.