With Bracken Man, Amouage makes a break with its oriental traditions and offers men something more in line with a Victorian herb garden than an Arabian souk or palace. Opening on a spicy, grassy note, Bracken Man immediately plunges us into a sunny, walled herb garden where clutches of lavender are spilling out onto the path. Fresh, upturned soil, trampled grass and spicy aromatics all combine for a wonderfully compelling scent both timeless and unique. We haven’t stopped raving about it since getting our hands on it, but now it’s time to share it with you. Fougère lovers, we know you have a lot to choose from these days, but set all that aside- your new signature scent has arrived.
- Top notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Cypress, Lavandin, Nutmeg, Clove.
- Heart notes: Geranium, Cinnamon, Cedarwood, Sandalwood.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Musk.
- Perfumer: Fabrice Pellegrin, Olivier Cresp.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal , Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Citral, Geraniol, Cinnamal, Farnesol, Cinnamyl Alcohol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.