Boundless Eau de Parfum is a burst of joy, a fleeting euphoria, translating the vertical tension that empowers those who want to enclose in their hands the immensity of the world. This ardent and vivacious energy echoes that of sunlight bouncing off the dewy leaves of the jungle, flickering in rays through a flower-studded canopy and grazing rainbow-barked trees before vanishing amongst gnarled and misty-kissed boughs.
In Boundless Eau de Parfum, this rite of spring comes alive through tones of spices clear and crisp dancing in the shade of deep and somber trees. A stark contrast of warm Cinnamon Leaf and exalting Blood Orange bridged by a fruity Ginger gives way to a heart where Myrrh Resinoid and brittle Tobacco Leaves beam, at turns honeyed and bitter, while here and there sparks the camphoraceous Cardamom, its cold bite gripping onto zingy accents of Papyrus Oil before fading in the mellow haze of a rare and silky Madagascar Vanilla CO2 Extract. Shying behind an Oakmoss veil, Balsams diffuse their hushed and sticky warmth, the Frankincense and the Elemi and the smoky Guaiacwood which waxiness welcomes that of an even darker, fruitier, richer Bourbon Vanilla Absolute, shimmering like jungle’s very jewel.
- Top notes: Blood Orange Oil, Cardamom Oil, Ginger CO2, Elemi Oil.
- Heart notes: Vanilla Bourbon Absolute and CO2, Benzoin Resinoid.
- Base notes: Guaiac Wood Oil, Papyrus Oil, Cocoa Absolute, Tobacco Absolute, Oak Moss Absolute, Frankincense Absolute and Oil, Myrrh Resinoid, Vetiver Oil, Patchouli Oil.
- Perfumer: Karine Vinchon-Spehner.
- Eau de Parfum: Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Fragrance, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Evernia Prunastri Extract, Eugenol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamal.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.