A surprising Bois d’Arménie Eau de Parfum, plucked straight from the Guerlain perfumer’s imagination. Feel your soul rising with the clouds of incense. Feel your heart beating to the rhythm of gaiac wood. Languish on a carpet of benzoin and succumb to the fevered embrace of patchouli…
Bois d’Arménie Eau de Parfum makes your soul rise with the clouds of ‘Papier d’Arménie’ paper incense. This olfactory connection is partly explained by the presence of benzoin, commonly used in the 19th century in Armenia and featured at the heart of the new creation. A creation that must absolutely be smelled on the skin, for both women and men.
- Top notes: Frankincense, Iris, Pink Pepper.
- Heart notes: Gaiac Wood, Benzoin, Coriander.
- Base notes: Copahu Balm, Patchouli, White Musks.
- Perfumer: Annick Ménardo.
- Bottle decorated with a golden metal label on the side and an elegant wooden cap, nestling in an amethyst ‘leather feel’ case.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Coumarin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 42090 (Blue 1).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.