Conventional wisdom says that cool fragrances can’t be passionate and gourmands must be sickly sweet. We’re glad nobody told Xerjoff that, because Blue Hope Parfum, is a tantalizingly complex stunner that combines fresh citrus and delicate spices with a delectably sexy vanilla-based drydown.
Blue Hope Parfum announces its year-round wearability with an opening blast of bright citrus, immediately given intriguing depth with a heart featuring rich, warm cedar and savory saffron. As the smooth, creamy vanilla of the base blends with the spices to create a mouthwatering mélange, an equally captivating castoreum/musk blend also asserts itself, balancing the delectable with the aphrodisiac. Finally, a fragrance guaranteed to make you smell delicious—in every way.
- Top notes: Mandarin, Bergamot.
- Heart notes: Saffron, Cedarwood, Jasmine.
- Base notes: Vanilla, Castoreum, Musks.
- Perfumer: Carlo Ribero.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.