Fashion and art meet fragrance in Bond No.9’s Bleecker Street Eau de Parfum. The location of one of the brand’s New York stores, Bleecker Street is today known for its vibrant Greenwich Village nightlife—an element that is instantly recognizable in the Bond No.9 fragrance, with sensual, warming notes effortlessly taking you from day to evening.
- Top notes: Violet Leaf, Blueberry, Thyme, Cassis.
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Peppery, Cinnamon.
- Perfumer: David Apel.
- Base notes: Oakmoss, Suede, Patchouli, Amber, Warm, Soft Vanilla.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, 100ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.