Black Sukar Attar Oil is a truly unique take on oud, and the brightest and sweetest in the Xerjoff Oud Attars collection. A juicy orange gives this oud scent a friendly presence, while slightly soapy freesia and peony lend an unexpected clean floral aspect to the blend. The pink pepper and rose notes balance the slightly sugary quality of this scent, and while it may be light and sweet, the oud note is unmistakeable.
Balmy and floral, Black Sukar Attar Oil opens with peony and freesia. A scrumptious atmosphere follows the trend with the growing notes of Laotian oud, and the smoky petals of the Damask rose. The sugary sweetness of vanilla and musk compose the base layer and orchestrate a seamless oriental and floral delicacy. Black Sukar is perfect for an oud lover who wants to challenge the dark and dirty status quo.
- Top notes: Orange, Pink Pepper, Freesia.
- Heart notes: Damascus Rose, Peony.
- Base notes: Vanilla, Laos Oud, Musk.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Parfum (Fragrance), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.