Puredistance BLACK is created in Paris by the famous French Perfumer Antoine Lie. He created a perfume of the highest quality that is close to the wearer and releases sensual and elegant scent layers in a whispering and sophisticated way—without shouting.
A warm, mysterious and elegant fragrance, full of charm, that stays in the shadow, giving away—only every now and then—part of its nature. Puredistance BLACK plays hide-and-seek on the skin, appearing, morphing, and reappearing to delight the senses.
- Key notes: As a consequence of the concept of BLACK (that treasures the beauty of the unknown) we will not reveal the notes of Puredistance BLACK.
- Perfumer: Antoine Lie.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 25% Perfume Oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- The 60ml flacon is made of black coloured glass and the engraved, gold colour cap is made from solid metal.
- The Perfume is packaged inside the beautiful signature giftbox that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
- The giftbox is protected by a high quality carton box that is wrapped with a matching ribbon bow.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Glycerin, Aqua, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Evernia Prunastri Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Eugenol, Isoeugenol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.