Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum contains notes of intoxicating pêche de vigne and Sicilian blood orange oil that release the slick sweetness of a bitter peach at its luscious peak. It has a sensual heart of rum-infused davana oil, while a surge of patchouli and sandalwood lures the senses to the furthest reaches of inner sensuality and abandon. The Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum flacon is designed with an opaque inner lacquering and an exquisitely tinted translucent outer layer to provide depth and dimension. The hue was inspired by the array of shades at the peach‘s luscious center and vintage colored glass.
- Top notes: Pêche de Vigne Accord, Sicilian Blood Orange, Cardamom.
- Heart notes: Heliotrope, Davana, Rum, Cognac, Jasmine Sambac.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Benzoin, Cashmeran, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Labdanum, Styrax, Indonesian Patchouli.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citronellol, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.