“For me, a perfumer is a poet or a storyteller, who creates the tangible from the intangible–abstract images that strike at our core. To beguile insinuates so much, it is to have a certain type of power over someone and I felt as though with this word I could create a really powerful and complex perfume.” – ROJA DOVE
A burst of Bergamot, Lemon, and Mandarin opens this creation, which is sweetened by a bouquet of Rose, Jasmine, and creamy Ylang Ylang, where an unusual note of Raspberry Leaves is enlivened by Pink Pepper and Pepper, nestling on a warm base of Oakmoss and Patchouli, Sandalwood, and powdery Orris.
- Top notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Mandarin.
- Heart notes: Rose, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang.
- Base notes: Raspberry Leaves, Pink Pepper, Pepper, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Orris.
- Perfumer: Roja Dove.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.