“A perfume must be at first a story, long before being a beautiful olfactory harmony. A film director first writes the script and then begins the production… this is exactly how I went about developing each perfume.” Kilian Back to Black, Aphrodisiac Eau de Parfum is a taste of honey in a veil of smoke. Languid and mysterious, it laces honey with sweet spices and dusky notes of incense and vanilla.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Cardamom, Coriander Seed, Raspberry, Blue Chamomile.
- Heart notes: Honey, Olibanum, Atlas Cedarwood, Vetiver, Patchouli, Moss.
- Base notes: Tobacco, Amber, Cistus Labdanum, Almond, Vanilla.
- Perfumer: Calice Becker.
- Includes engraved travel spray atomizer.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Disodium Edta, Bht.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.