Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum is born from the encounter between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Baccarat to celebrate the crystal manufacturer’s 250th birthday. The woody scent releases a poetic alchemy, a highly condensed and graphic olfactory signature. Breezy jasmine facets, radiant saffron boost the ambergris mineral notes and the woody tones of freshly-cut cedar. Bright and sleek, Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum caresses the skin like an amber and woody floral whisper.
- Top notes: Jasmine, Saffron, Orange, Marigold.
- Heart notes: Ambroxan, Evernyl.
- Base notes: Cedarwood, Ambergris, Fir Balsam.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 70ml, 200ml.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bht, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 14700 (Red 4).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.