Introducing a new olfactive family, Kilian Hennessy pays tribute to his heritage, as heir to the renowned French cognac-making family, and to his choice olfactory intoxicants for driving the night towards dawn. A first-time collaboration with French perfumer Benoit Lapouza, the perfume Angels’ Share Eau De Parfum is Kilian Hennessy’s most personal fragrance creation yet, inspired by his eighth-generation inheritance of Hennessy savoir-faire in cognac making. The perfume goes deep into the cellars of founder’s mind and memory, and into its most mysterious dimension: “la part des anges” or “angels’ share”—an evaporation of liquor in oak barrels that lifts, while aging, like a silent offering to the gods.
Much like a Master Perfumer who crafts accords and essences in a perfume, a Master Blender combines the eaux-de-vie in perfect proportions for an exceptional cognac. Angels’ Share Eau De Parfum contains the essence of Cognac derived from the liquor to lend it a natural caramel color. Opening with cognac oil, upon a blend of oak absolute, cinnamon essence and Tonka bean absolute, the scent’s long-lasting notes of sandalwood, praline and vanilla make for a delicious finish, a rare concoction only angels should experience.
- Top notes: Cognac.
- Heart notes: Oak, Cinnamon, Tonka Bean.
- Base notes: Praline, Vanilla, Sandalwood.
- Perfumer: Benoist Lapouza.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- 50ml, Refillable.
- The bottle of the perfumes of THE LIQUORS collection is styled as a speakeasy essential, like art deco glasses to recall the most fabulous bars.
- The weighted glass is engraved with the emblematic K motif to throw and catch light at all angles, finished with a golden, diamond-shaped plaque signed in white serigraphy.
- These details bring a guarantee of luxury that should not be ephemeral, but should last a lifetime. As such this perfume is refillable.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Coumarin, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Bht.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.