Guerlain offers new distinction to angelica, a discreet plant with small flowers arranged in umbels. Angélique Noire Eau de Parfum gives it a vibrant tribute, focusing on its fresh, sincere accents, which find a luminous echo in bergamot before melting into the smooth and feminine sweetness of vanilla for a fragrance big bang.
Angelica is said to have the powers of an elixir of longevity. Its nicknames also reveal its spiritual side: Archangelica, Angel’s Herb, Root of the Holy Ghost… An Eau de Parfum for both men and women that is easy to wear, even in the hottest climates.
- Top notes: Angelica Seeds, Pink Pepper, Pear.
- Heart notes: Sambac Jasmine, Caraway.
- Base notes: Angelica Root, Vanilla, Cedar Wood.
- Perfumer: Daniela (Roche) Andrier.
- Bottle decorated with a golden metal label on the side and an elegant wooden cap, nestling in an amethyst ‘leather feel’ case.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bht, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 42090 (Blue 1).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.