Amyris Homme Eau de Toilette plays on the tough-tender duality with an aromatic opening brightened by a squirt of mandarin. For his iris note, the perfumer uses iris resinoid, which develops striking dark chocolate facets. It is this non-gourmand chocolate effect that Amyris Homme Eau de Toilette plays on to express dusky masculine tenderness by setting the iris resinoid in a coconut, coffee and tonka bean, with its hay and tobacco facets suffused with a bitter-almond flavor.
Unapologetically masculine—but with a twist—Amyris Homme Eau de Toilette is as easy to slip on as a favorite white shirt and jeans outfit, yet chic enough to carry you into the cocktail hour. A classic.
- Top notes: Rosemary, Mandarin.
- Heart notes: Elemi Balsam, Coconut, Coffee, Iris, Milk Chocolate.
- Base notes: Tonka Bean, Oud.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Eau de Toilette: Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Coumarin, Bht, Cinnamal, Citral, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.