Alexandria, the thousand-year capital, among the very greatest and most enduring cities in history, and a shining center of history, culture and wealth. Now, Xerjoff endeavors to rebuild Alexandria to the height of its Hellenistic glory, gifting us a fragrance that overflows with rich fruits, spiced woods, and sumptuous florals that sing with the stunning accomplishments of this jewel of the ancient world.
Alexandria II Parfum opens with a mouthwatering note of apple, decadently juicy, sprinkled with precious cinnamon and contrasted with sophisticated lavender. A heart of luscious Bulgarian rose cries out with passion, smoothed by lily of the valley, whose poisonous nature belies a hint of danger- after all, how often through history did Alexandria come under deadly siege? So, too, does the extravagantly rich base juxtapose the comforting and the dangerous, as smooth, ambered vanilla meets a virile blend of matured ouds from Laos and Thailand. Robust, complex and positively enchanting, Alexandria II Parfum is a striking evocation of one of humanity’s greatest achievements.
- Top notes: Apple, Cinnamon, Rose Wood, Lavender.
- Heart notes: Cedarwood, Lily of the Valley, Rose.
- Base notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla, Oud Steam.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamal , Coumarin , Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.