Al-Khatt is a mystical and seductive fragrance crafted to transport the wearer to a far off land. Refreshing and floral top notes of Bergamont and Jasmine tantalize the senses as a warm heart note of Cashmeran lends a soft musky and woody core to the heart. At the base, Vanilla, Oakmoss, Laos benzoin and Oud Laos provide a warm and long lasting finish to scent sending the wearer to a glamourous reverie reminiscent of 1001 nights.
Entirely dedicated to the traditions of Arab perfume making, The Oud Stars collection is created with prestigious distillations of pure Oud from the plantations of Laos, India and Borneo.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Sambac Jasmine.
- Heart notes: Cashmeran.
- Base notes: Vanilla, Oakmoss, Benzoin, Oud.
- Perfumer: Christian Carbonnel (a.k.a. Chris Maurice).
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral , Citronellol , Coumarin , Eugenol, Evernia Prunastri Extract, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.