AENOTUS, despite its high percentage of perfume oil, is not loud—and after an intense and fresh opening—transforms into a delicate scent, very close to the skin. Only those dear and near will be close enough to enjoy its subtle and intriguing character.
AENOTUS stands for “the notes of the winds blown by Aeolus.” In Greek mythology, Aeolus is the God of the winds who brings coolness to the South of Europe. In AENOTUS the cool notes of Aeolus are fusing with the soft, sensual warmth of the South. And the classic (Latin) ending of the word Aenotus suggests the depth and maturation of time.
- Top notes: Orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Yuzu.
- Heart notes: Mint, Blackcurrant Bud, Pettgrain.
- Base notes: Oakmoss, Patchouli, Musks.
- Perfumer: Antoine Lie.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 48% Perfume Oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- The 60ml flacon is made of black coloured glass and the engraved, gold colour cap is made from solid metal.
- The Perfume is packaged inside the beautiful signature giftbox that was specially designed for Puredistance in 2005. Every giftbox comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
- The giftbox is protected by a high quality carton box that is wrapped with a matching ribbon bow.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol (SD alcohol 40-B), Parfum, Aqua, T-butyl alcohol, BHT, Alpha- Isomethyl ionone, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.