AENOTUS, despite its high percentage of perfume oil, is not loud—and after an intense and fresh opening—transforms into a delicate scent, very close to the skin. Only those dear and near will be close enough to enjoy its subtle and intriguing character.
AENOTUS stands for “the notes of the winds blown by Aeolus.” In Greek mythology, Aeolus is the God of the winds who brings coolness to the South of Europe. In AENOTUS the cool notes of Aeolus are fusing with the soft, sensual warmth of the South. And the classic (Latin) ending of the word Aenotus suggests the depth and maturation of time.
- Top notes: Orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Yuzu.
- Heart notes: Mint, Blackcurrant Bud, Pettgrain.
- Base notes: Oakmoss, Patchouli, Musks.
- Perfumer: Antoine Lie.
- Pure Perfume Extrait: 48% Perfume Oil.
- Extrait de Parfum: Women, Men.
- The 17.5ml Perfume spray is made of green coloured glass and comes with a chic & protective aluminium spray-holder. The 17.5ml is finished with a stylish metal tag engraved with the name of the perfume and the perfume oil percentage.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol (SD alcohol 40-B), Parfum, Aqua, T-butyl alcohol, BHT, Alpha- Isomethyl ionone, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.