À La Rose Hand & Body Cleansing Gel gently cleanses the skin and delicately perfumes the body and the hands. On contact with water, the gel is transformed into a rich scented foam for a moment of comfort and sensorial well-being. Rinse off and indulge fully in the fragrance. The skin feels soft, moisturized and supple. A light and sensual fragrance showcasing two exceptional roses: Damascena rose from Bulgaria and Centifolia rose from Grasse. They build on one another to offer a musky floral perfume which is in turn subtle and exuberant. À la rose boldly combines the elegance of radiant femininity with whimsical carefree style. The elegant bottle dressed in the iconic À la Rose pink contains a gel with a pleasant texture that gives the skin an instant feeling of protection. To enjoy a moment of well-being and prolong the sillage of your fragrance, add these other À La Rose scented creations to your beauty ritual: Body Lotion, Body Oil, Hair Mist and Solid Soap.
- Key notes: Musks, Sweet Pea, Centifolia Rose, Damascena Rose, Violet.
- Perfumer: Francis Kurkdjian.
- Scented Hand & Body Cleansing Gel: Women.
- Press the bespoke pump on the packaging to dispense the concentrated À La Rose Hand & Body Cleansing Gel, using a small amount.
- Apply the gel in the shower for the body or at the sink for hands, create a scented foam, and rinse for a lingering fragrance.
- Experience soft, moisturized skin after use, and note that the packaging is designed for easy recycling while considering other À La Rose scented products for a complete fragrance experience.
AQUA (WATER); COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE; GLYCERIN; DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE; PARFUM (FRAGRANCE); CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL; SODIUM CHLORIDE; SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE; LEVULINIC ACID; CITRIC ACID; ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN; CHLORPHENESIN; SODIUM LEVULINATE; LINALOOL; GERANIOL; CITRONELLOL; LIMONENE; OCTADECYL DI-T-BUTYL-4-HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE; TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE; ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE.
Warning: The ingredients that enter in the composition of the Maison Francis Kurkdjian products are regularly updated. Before using a Maison Francis Kurkdjian product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.