Casamorati 1888 is a rare and ethereal blend that transports the wearer to a bygone era of elegance and grace. Coriander, Cloves, Green Pepper and Iranian Saffron are gently married with a masterful blend of Bulgarian Rose from Grasse, Moroccan Neroli and Indonesian Ylang-Ylang. This intoxicating bouquet is gently layered over a rich and creamy base of Mysore Sandalwood, Patchouly, Amber and rich Leather notes from the Russian Birch tree.
- Top notes: Coriander, Carnation, Pepper, Saffron.
- Heart notes: Rose, Neroli, Ylang Ylang.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amber, Birch.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.