Seductive and insence-filled, Bond No.9, Governors Island evokes the scent of dense, tropical island woodlands. Boasting notes of warm resin encens, honeyed ambrox and cedar wood, this rule-breaking symphony of tenacious forest notes is truly addictive
- Top notes: Resin, Incense.
- Heart notes: Cedarwood, Ambroxan.
- Base notes: Vetiver, Musks.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.
Bond No.9 is an American fragrance company that pays tribute to the city of New York through the art of perfumery. Founded in 2003 by perfume industry veteran Laurice Rahmé, and named for the address of its headquarters and boutique at 9 Bond Street in NoHo, the company’s fragrances immortalize iconic New York landmarks and geography, with colorful packaging and innovative scents. Bond No.9 fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Laurent Le Guernec, David Apel, Maurice Roucel, Laurice Rahme, Michel Almairac, Aurelien Guichard, Vera Vanore, Francis Camail, Robertet, Rene Morgenthaler, Laurent le Guernec, IFF, Claude Dir and Stephen Nilsen.