With the arrival of summer and the opening of bikini season, we need to take care of our bodies. How about creating a new skincare routine for healthier skin?
Finally comes the time of summer. You mostly think about losing weight, but don’t forget to take care of your skin. For this you will need to slightly modify your skincare routine. Discover 9 tips to adopt for a healthier and smoother skin, thanks to which you will be able to obtain fast results.
1. Do not dry yourself immediately after getting out of the shower. Apply your moisturizer to your wet body. This process traps moisture on your skin and makes it easier to apply lotion to damp skin.
2. Use coconut oil as a shaving cream when applying a razor blade to get rid of unwanted hair on your body. This natural product smooths and hydrates the skin.
3. When you go into your summer, your complexion may appear a bit dull. Mix your foundation with your body lotion to make your complexion a little darker until you are tanned. So you can give a subtle homemade tanning effect.
4. Did you not like a serum or cream you tried for your face? Use the product on your body instead of leaving it in the closet or throwing it away.
5. Apply moisturizing lotion to your hands and feet and immediately put on your socks and gloves. Wait 20-30 minutes: in this way, the moisturizer heats up and the lotion penetrates deeper into the skin. As a result, you have softer, smoother hands and feet.
6. Use body oil if you want your skin to be glowing when you go to a party. If you want to look radiant, you can also drop a few drops of liquid highlighter into your oil.
7. After applying your daily sunscreen to your face, be sure to apply it to your hands, neck and chest as well. These areas are often overlooked, but SPF protection is required.
8. Dry brush your body to naturally get rid of ingrown hairs and to remove dead skin. With this process, your blood circulation will increase and you will get rid of cellulite.
9. After doing your hair care, wash your face and body to prevent the products from causing acne on your skin.