We invite you to receive a personal consultation from our expert Perfume Advisors via our online Chat. Following their recommendation, you can order three (3) samples from our Perfume Collection by selecting your desired fragrances.
- Limited sets per customer.
- Cost covers service, handling and processing fees.
- Samples are not available for individual sale.
- All sales of 2ml samples are final and non-refundable.
- 3x2ml Sprays.
On Your Wrist:
- Spray your wrist, not too close and not too far.
- When you are testing, leave it to dry naturally, i.e. don’t rub your your wrist with a finger (to prevent contamination).
- Without touching the wrist with your nose, inhale the perfume.
- Allow the fragrance to develop over time and periodically refer back to enjoy how the scent develops and changes.
- During this time, try to avoid washing your wrists or splashing water onto them.
- Don’t apply another fragrance in the same area until you have thoroughly washed your hands and you are sure they are scent free.
On the Back of Your Hand or on your lower Arm:
- After reading the previous section, you may be delighted that we suggest the back of the hand or the lower arm.
- They may be more uncommon areas for fragrance testing, but are much more practical, as they are easier to smell.
- For the next steps, follow the same procedure that we outlined under the ‘wrist’ section above.
Thameen London is the embodiment of Eastern opulence fused with Western refinement. Their luxurious fragrances, inspired by the world’s most precious jewels and scents, are created with high concentrations of oils to make them long-lasting. With a vision of creating elegant, original and contemporary fragrances, Thameen London has become a British niche and luxury brand that brings people ultimate happiness through their perfumes.