Psychedelic Love Eau de Parfum is a highly addictive fragrance, with its creamy, powdery and floral facets, wavering between vanilla, almond and heliotrope, a combination that will drive you obsessively into addiction. This is sheer, giddy, indulgent delight, the florals melding sweet ylang, powdered heliotrope, and luscious Bulgarian rose with an impossibly smooth myrrh and creamy, mouthwatering vanilla. A base of robust yet smooth patchouli keeps things trippy—but something this sexy means you won’t be traveling alone.
The signature of this narcotic bomb lies in three essential ingredients: Rose, Hedione and Heliotropin. Equally tender and illicit, this crystalline powder hides its intentions well. Beware of its creamy, powdery and floral facets, wavering between Vanilla and Almond.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Ylang Ylang.
- Heart notes: Bulgarian Rose, Hedione, Heliotrope.
- Base notes: Myrrh, Sandalwood.
- Eau de Parfum: Women, Men.
- Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and/or behind your knee.