We invite you to receive a personal consultation from our expert Perfume Advisors via our online Chat.
Following their recommendation, select a trio of 3 samples from below.
- Limited sets per customer.
- Cost covers service, handling and processing fees.
- Samples are not available for individual sale.
- All sales of 1.2ml samples are final and non-refundable.
- 3×1.2ml Sprays.
On Your Wrist:
- Spray your wrist, not too close and not too far.
- When you are testing, leave it to dry naturally, i.e. don’t rub your your wrist with a finger (to prevent contamination).
- Without touching the wrist with your nose, inhale the perfume.
- Allow the fragrance to develop over time and periodically refer back to enjoy how the scent develops and changes.
- During this time, try to avoid washing your wrists or splashing water onto them.
- Don’t apply another fragrance in the same area until you have thoroughly washed your hands and you are sure they are scent free.
On the Back of Your Hand or on your lower Arm:
- After reading the previous section, you may be delighted that we suggest the back of the hand or the lower arm.
- They may be more uncommon areas for fragrance testing, but are much more practical, as they are easier to smell.
- For the next steps, follow the same procedure that we outlined under the ‘wrist’ section above.
Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle is a publishing house for the industry’s very best Perfume Designers. Its goal is to push the limits of perfume creation and elevate perfumery to a whole new artistic level.
As a perfume expert, Mr. Malle handpicks perfumers whose work is changing the face of the industry. As their editor, he guides them individually through their creative process to ensure that they are always transcending their limits. Together, they create works of art that represent the best of each olfactive category: the great classics of tomorrow.